Thursday, February 5, 2009

introducing... my fellow elephant admirer





















yes.. my fiance, daniel also enjoys elephants. he is actually the one who sparked my interest in these lovable little animals.. (actually, rather large animals)..

here is daniel, wearing his ever-popular elephant tie. everyone asks me if i bought this for him, and i proudly tell them.. no! daniel picked this amazingly stylish tie out himself! he is quite the fashion-minded man. and because of that, we are a fun pair. :)


daniel will probably never read this post. or atleast.. not until after valentine's day. so i'm showing you the cool gift i am giving him! it's a pair of elephant cufflinks! like i said, the stylish guy that he is, he likes to dress up and wear shirts that require cufflinks.. so he definitely needed a pair of these cute ones!! (i mean manly ones!!) i got these for a great deal on ebay! :) yay! really, i could get away with giving him some reese cups for valentine's day, and he'd be very happy!! but i really liked this.. oh! and i REALLY like him! :)

anyway.. this is not much of an introduction of my wonderful fiance.. but to make a endless blog post short, i will tell you that he is the most amazing person God has placed in my life. i'm so thankful for him!! he loves God with all his heart and holds his family very close as well. he enjoys being fit and healthy, learning about life (he's WAY too smart!), ministering to kids, eating lots of food, and of course.. me! :) and to wrap up this post.. he definitely appreciates elephants!!!! :)

which reminds me.. i still haven't shown you the elephant he got me for christmas! oops! sorry! :) next time?

bye!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Very nice pic of you two!
My dad has a elephant tie also. It's a patriotic theme so, I reckon it was made to wear around election time. :)